The following guidelines are in place all around the club and the facilities. Please strictly adhere to all guidelines.
1. Do not enter the ground if you demonstrate any COVID-19 symptoms
2. Please maintain social distancing at all times
3. Players and officials will be required to provide contact details on the team contact list to be provided
4. Spectators will be requested to provide contact details.
5. If using the clubhouse please adhere to all signage
6. All people accessing the ground are requested to regularly use hand sanitisers
7. All spectators are requested to avoid any contact with the match ball
1. No sweat or saliva is to be applied to the ball at any time.
2. Hands and the ball shall be cleaned at all breaks in play. There will be a hygiene break every 6 overs.
3. Social distancing shall be maintained during wicket celebrations.
4. Use own equipment throughout where possible and clean bat when leaving field of play.
5. Players to remain socially distanced at all times (wicket keepers and slip fielders 1m+)
6. Batters are to run in the marked running lines each side of the wicket.
7. Do not hand anything to the umpires. The ball should be placed at the base of the wicket.
8. The ball must be immediately returned to the bowler, not passed between players.
1. Please observe social distancing at all times
2. Standing at the bar or anywhere in the clubhouse is prohibited. Drinks will be brought to you.
3. Once you are seated please remain seated unless you are visiting the toilet, sanitising or leaving the premises.
4. Children must remain seated at all times and are the parents responsibility.
5. Please use the sanitisers provided to regularly sanitise your hands.
6. Discard all rubbish in the bins provided.
7. Please adhere to the one-in, one-out policy at the toilets.
8. Shouting across the premises is strictly prohibited at any time.
Conditions of use are as follows:
1. Net practice can only take place in groups of no more than 6 people.
2. Social distancing of, at least 2 metres must be maintained at all times
3. Both nets can be in use but social distancing must be maintained while in use.
4. No saliva or sweat should come into contact with the ball at any time.
5. Hands should be washed before and after any session.
6. The clubhouse will not be available, however, toilet facilities will be available in the tearoom or to the rear of the clubhouse