The ECB have issued new guidelines relating to cricket practice following the COVID-19 outbreak. This includes an easing of restrictions under specific controls. Consequently, Delph & Dobcross Cricket Club will only allow net practice to be undertaken at the ground on condition the following is adhered to:
- Net Practice can only take place in groups of no more than 2 people, unless all participants are from the same household.
- Social distancing of, at least, 2 metres must be maintained at all times (unless all participants are from the same household).
- Only one to one coaching is permitted per session.
- Only one net can be used at any time.
- No saliva or sweat should come into contact with the ball at any time.
- Hands should be washed before and after any session.
- There is a booking system in operation and no net practice is authorised unless it has been pre-booked and confirmed. Bookings can only be made via text to our club representitive Les Harrison on 07504 110286.
- Bookings will be for a 50 minute period, commencing on the hour and a session should not be commenced unless a ten minute period has elapsed after the previous session.
- A representative of the club will be present during any practice session.
- The clubhouse will not be available, however, toilet facilities will be available in the tearoom.
Please follow these guidelines diligently. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.