Following further guidelines on the easing of restrictions issued by the ECB on 4th June 2020 we have updated our policy on using our facilities for practice sessions.
The new conditions must be adhered to and are as follows:
1. Net practice can only take place in groups of no more than 6 people.
2. Social distancing of, at least 2 metres must be maintained at all times
3. Only one net can be used at any time.
4. No saliva or sweat should come into contact with the ball at any time.
5. Hands should be washed before and after any session.
6. There is a booking system in operation and no net practice is authorised unless it has been pre-booked and confirmed. Bookings can only be made via text to our club representative Les Harrison on 07504 110286. The time period required and numbers practicing for the session must be stated. The time period required and numbers practicing for the session must be stated.
7. A representative of the club will be present during any practice session.
8. The clubhouse will not be available, however, toilet facilities will be available in the tearoom or to the rear of the clubhouse.
Please follow these guidelines diligently. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.